Thursday, November 12, 2009

Best martial arts movie with an overall great story: "Beautiful Boxer"?

I thought that the best and most realistically choreographed Muay Thai I've seen in any movie was on Beautiful Boxer. The story was amazing, the message it gave was inspiring, and it was very educational to learn about the life and mind of a real- life (because it is a true story) transsexual. My gf and I watched it and she's not much for fighting movies, but she surprisingly enjoyed this one! It can be a guy's film or a chick flick. I rate Beautiful Boxer as the greatest movie of ALL TIME!





-Rob

Best martial arts movie with an overall great story: "Beautiful Boxer"?
I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, specially when muay thai is the sport shown on it.





Personally, the story of a guy who trains, and eventually becomes champion in muay thai, to eventually have a sex chance operation is not appealing to me.





The best martial art movie IMO is enter the dragon.





I always enjoy a movie where an underdog trains really hard, and eventually succeeds, the ideal of winning because you train very hard, and you are just tough is appealing to me (kinda like Rocky).
Reply:Bruce lee and chuck Norris all time best martial fight movie is called the Chinese connection


No comments:

Post a Comment